View Single Post
Old 07-11-2013, 04:35 AM   #4
gamba66
Zealot
gamba66 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gamba66 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gamba66 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gamba66 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gamba66 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gamba66 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gamba66 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gamba66 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gamba66 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gamba66 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gamba66 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Hanvon E920
I digged a little deeper and found some obvious evidence that LuBiB wasn't only an Employee but actually the Product Manager of Ectaco Greg Stetson.

Please take a look at this. In this Thread LuBiB states that he made a Video Review for the Jetbook.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuBiB View Post
soooooo, i manned up and made an English jetBook video review

got a couple of my pro friends with their cameras to shoot the angles and even do the editing for me.

hope this helps to visually see the functions the jetBook has and hope to hear some comments!

disclaimer: (this is the first video review i have ever done in my life lol)

Listen closely to his way of speaking..

Now if you look at that youtube channel there are 8 other videos, 6 of which directly relate to Ectaco.

If you look at CES 2010 Ectaco or Ectaco ER900 Video, LuBiB a.k.a Greg Stetson refers to himself as "Chris/Kris Anderson".

If you look at the ECTACO Youtube channel you will find some Videos where Greg Stetson introduces the Jetbook Color for example: Jetbook Color

Now compare this to the Video that LuBiB has posted! Also one could think that the Kris777 account also belonged to him, since he refers to himself as "Chris/Kris Anderson" (he only says it in the videos)

This video describes Greg Stetson role at Ectaco

I think it is a scandal that Greg Stetson, the product manager of ECTACO, gives himself fake identities to push the products of his company, this clearly just shows what a dubious and borderline criminal company ECTACO is in the End!

Last edited by gamba66; 07-11-2013 at 04:52 AM.
gamba66 is offline   Reply With Quote