View Single Post
Old 02-04-2013, 02:35 AM   #701
artbatista
Groupie
artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 4, iPad 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faterson View Post
This caching is a bug that Kris has already fixed. I think he submitted a new Marvin version to Apple yesterday, so within a few days, no more such weird things will be happening with your OPDS catalog.
Hbtaylor: I was very interested in testing the OPDS features in the Marvin beta. Somehow, I did not see this bug until the day after Apple released 1.2

Hang on there, If we go by how long it took Apple to approve 1.2, the next version should be out in the App store in 4-5 days.