Thread: Silliness Change One Word
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 04:52 PM   #13358
Nyssa
Series Addict
Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (2nd Gen)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MzMARR View Post
I agree with Victauria! How is it that someone can say "LOVE POEM" and the next person (who shall remain nameless) says "LIVE AGAIN" but then have the audacity to call someone out on a simple error? And if I may point out, this person (who again, shall remain nameless) is one of the people on here who MAKES THE SAME MISTAKE OVER AND OVER AGAIN BUT NO ONE ELSE CALLS THEM OUT SO HOW THEY FEEL THEY CAN CALL OUT EVERYONE ELSE IS BEYOND ME. HMMMM

Ignorance isn't always bliss!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MzMARR View Post
OK OK, I'll let it go
Because, if you look at the original post, I extended the game to include being able to change one letter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyssa View Post
This is game where you build off of the post before you by changing one (and only one) word. The challenge is that your new post must make sense.

Example:

Field Goal

Goal Post

Goal Keeper

Bee Keeper

(No, you do not have to highlight your change in any way, I only did that for the example).

[Edited to Add (June 17th)]: You can also choose to change a letter in one of the words to make a whole new set of words:

River Raft

Craft Table

Table Top

Stop Sign

Have Fun!

I'll start:

Jump Up

I did not think to change the name of game/title at the time. I figured everyone would look at the first post before playing. I'm sorry if this has since caused argument or confusion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripplinger View Post
golf driver
golf cart
Nyssa is offline   Reply With Quote