View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012, 11:40 PM   #15
scrapking
Evangelist
scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Vox, Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by frankieGom View Post
I liked the Touch very much and the Glo is everything the Touch is and then some, i.e. a better Touch. Got it for the better screen and faster processor, mostly, but I find out I use the light more and more. Could not go back!
What do you mean the Glo is everything the Touch is and then some?

It's only a higher resolution (and, therefore, better looking fonts), faster processor (which leads to much faster page-turns), and integrated lighting when you need it. Borderline irrelevant for an e-reader, no? :P

Love my Glo, use it every night. Worth the upgrade for the better-detailed fonts and faster page-turns alone, even if you don't need the front-lighting, if you ask me.
scrapking is offline   Reply With Quote