View Single Post
Old 09-18-2012, 01:51 PM   #37
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
BAHAHAH probably not.

However the Kindle Valium may be available soon!!!

DISCLAIMER: @Everyone_but_joehunt
Obviously this is a joke, please don't go searching for one...

EDIT: Sigh... I suppose I had better put some qualifiers on that before I get mailed to death
Quote:
In its basic form, the Joymaker is a remote time-sharing terminal which uses radio communications instead of wire lines, and interacts with its user via voice rather than a keyboard and text output. It is small and light enough to be worn or carried, resembling in some cases a small sceptre. It can also dispense various medications, stimulants etc. from reservoirs within it.
there you go.

Last edited by twobob; 09-18-2012 at 01:56 PM. Reason: REFS. just in case others do not quite grasp my mindset...
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote