View Single Post
Old 05-03-2011, 10:23 AM   #11
goldberry
Groupie
goldberry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldberry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldberry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldberry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldberry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldberry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldberry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldberry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldberry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldberry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldberry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindles (wife's), now obsolete Nook and Sony
Quote:
Originally Posted by xray1977 View Post
i check back in later, gotta get to bed. work early.. looking forward to doing this. just might pick one up tomorrow or before wkend.Got a feeling once i get this running the wife will want to do the same. lol
For me these were the easiest instructions for putting CM7 on an SD card
http://www.androidtablets.net/forum/...otable-sd.html
I first tried method from XDA but Gaaps didn't take, putting both CM7 and Gaaps on at once to the image worked for me.

I lucked out with my Transcend 8gb class 6 card as it seems fairly quick. This thread has some info on cards you might want to try or avoid
goldberry is offline   Reply With Quote