View Single Post
Old 03-08-2011, 08:34 PM   #8
SameerH
Product Manager
SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
Quote:
Originally Posted by bairdn View Post
Including Australia & NZ?
Last I checked, yes. Simply go to Kobo.com and you'll see the books which are available in your region (geo-restrictions, unfortunately).

I don't remember offhand how full the catalogue was and I don't look at it every day (since I need an Australian credit card to fake an australian account).

But there should be many books available. Let me know how it goes.

Just understand that currently REDgroup retail accounts (Borders AU, A&R, Whitcoulls) are still separate from Kobo, so your library from any of those will not be available at Kobo. But if you want to start a new account, go for it!
SameerH is offline   Reply With Quote