Thread: Glo Glo Battery Problems
View Single Post
Old 03-29-2013, 04:10 PM   #365
VelvetElvis
Addict
VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: Fire HD8, Asus, Sony (T1, PRS-300), Kobo (Glo, Touch, Wireless)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbowman View Post
I guess that could be my issue as well.

My KT cover has an inside pocket and one of the corners is able of touching the screen when closing it when starting sleep mode. Right now I'm watching that detail.

I can't remember what happened during the first two days without cover. Surely I gave no importance to the battery, thinking it was normal for the first days of use, and probably would improve after a few cycles.
Interesting. The SkinDigital cover for our Glo has an inside pocket, and it's curling slightly towards the screen.

Pulled it out of the cover, charged it, and doing yet another round of tests.
VelvetElvis is offline   Reply With Quote