View Single Post
Old 10-29-2012, 01:30 AM   #83
FizzyWater
You kids get off my lawn!
FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2 and Libra H2O and half a dozen older models I can't let go of
Quote:
Originally Posted by koland View Post
B&N has sent an email. They will send out another once the settle is improved, with your personal gift code. You must then enter that code on your account, as if it were a gift card.

Lose the email and you get nothing.

Amazon's will be an auto-credit applied to your account (presumably only for Kindle book purchases, but that may not be correct, in the end).

Haven't seen one from Kobo yet.
I got one from Sony. I had to go to the settlement website and register with my "claim number". I believe I will eventually get a check.

If I lose the email with the claim number, I suspect it would be complicated to try to get these, but I don't *think* I would automatically have no other option. I read through the website - but I did it back when I got the email (10/15) and I no longer remember the details.
FizzyWater is offline   Reply With Quote