View Single Post
Old 02-25-2014, 09:07 AM   #30
Marcy
Guru
Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2
I read very fast, but not deliberately, it's just my natural reading speed. I don't consciously pick up my reader and try to run through a book, I just read at the speed that is comfortable for me.

But, as several have mentioned before me, I'm a re-reader. If I love a book I will read it again and again. If I'm really tired, not feeling well or just not feeling like reading I'll break out one of my childhood favorites that I've read many, many times. They're my book equivalent of comfort food.
Marcy is offline   Reply With Quote