View Single Post
Old 09-22-2009, 06:01 PM   #12
Ea
Wizard
Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3|iPad air|iPhone 4S
Quote:
Originally Posted by ccowie View Post
Pollan's books really are fantastic and if you can get a chance before it leaves theatres, definitely make an effort to see Food Inc. I talk about the contents of food books alot at home and so I took my kids (12 and 14) to see Food Inc. It's resulted in hours of great discussion and a genuine interest in changing eating and general food habits.
It probably won't even reach a cinema here... so no chance even to forget to catch it
Ea is offline   Reply With Quote