View Single Post
Old 03-12-2009, 05:35 PM   #14
joobies
Addict
joobies once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.joobies once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.joobies once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.joobies once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.joobies once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.joobies once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.joobies once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.joobies once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.joobies once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.joobies once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.joobies once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Kindle 1, Sony PRS-505
Thank you, pilotbob. I somehow got the silly thing formatted.... I had the Kindle hooked up to the pc with the USB and I had the SDHC card in the card reader. Yes, this was a configuration I had not yet attempted. Then, I copied from the Kindle memory to the SDHC card. It asked if I wanted to format the SDHC. Well, after thrashing about and using some improper vocabularly... I clicked yes... yet again.
Well, son of a gun. They transferred. Now the card is in the Kindle and I removed the files from Kindle memory. Yes, I could have used move... but, with the way the luck has been running... well, I did not do it that way. SO... I thought I would let those index before adding anything else to the mix.
Appreciate the assistance.
joobies is offline   Reply With Quote