View Single Post
Old 10-18-2013, 08:23 AM   #15
soulfuldog
I ♥ Calibre
soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Voyage, Sony PRS-350, Hudl2
Good luck, I've been asking them nicely about page turn buttons and improving the manage your Kindle pages, but apart from a few nice emails thanking me for my feedback and promising to consider my suggestions, no luck. I'd hope being able to increase the font size on menus would be more of a useful issue for them to have a look at though.
soulfuldog is offline   Reply With Quote