View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013, 06:58 PM   #46
lorenzoens
ex se ens
lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: enTourage edge & Pocket, Sony T1, Galaxy Note I, ex many others
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyc View Post
And as I said I have a Galaxy SIII and it's worthless for reading outdoors. Eink is the only thing that works well for that and that's why (to bring us back on topic) the Eink Ereaders Death is not in any near future scenario.
I think we're discussing about the reasons why the market is stagnating. Talking about a 'death' is premature.
Outoor reading requires e-ink, but its' something lots of us do mostly on holidays.

New displays like PaperTab can give the market a shake, if they don't delay too much.
lorenzoens is offline   Reply With Quote