View Single Post
Old 07-09-2008, 01:18 PM   #20
seajewel
Fanatic
seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, Sony PRS-950
I would be very interested in getting my hands on one of these myself. I don't like the original tan cover my silver came with, but really want the one dark blues come with. Too bad Sony doesn't sell these, as I think they're slim and fold back nicely, and fit well into the "titanium ecaddy" hard box that I use to case my Reader in when I'm not using it.
seajewel is offline   Reply With Quote