View Single Post
Old 06-08-2012, 03:38 AM   #96
Blue Tyson
Blue Captain
Blue Tyson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue Tyson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue Tyson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue Tyson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue Tyson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue Tyson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue Tyson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue Tyson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue Tyson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue Tyson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue Tyson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard 3G,Huawei Ideos X3,Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATDrake View Post
Some of those are also $0.95 CAD and $2.88 CAD at Kobo, respectively, and should be couponable.

I can definitely recommend Wine of Violence which is very good, and conditionally recommend Artifacts, which is interesting and entertaining if you like past history/archaeology-related stuff.

And out of last month's PPP direct specials which are currently up on the site, I read the Fitzhugh Pest Control book, and it was very, very funny, enough that I went and bought the sequel during Books on Board's 40% off backlist sale which is incidentally still ongoing.

ETA: Lots of them just $3 during the sale, and DRM-free over at Books on Board. I sense a shopping spree ahead…

Good to hear - as I bought the Pest one too.
Blue Tyson is offline   Reply With Quote