View Single Post
Old 12-31-2010, 01:37 AM   #5
Paulinafrica
Zealot
Paulinafrica can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Paulinafrica can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Paulinafrica can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Paulinafrica can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Paulinafrica can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Paulinafrica can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Paulinafrica can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Paulinafrica can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Paulinafrica can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Paulinafrica can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Paulinafrica can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.

Device: Kindle Android, Kindle 3 Wi-Fi
jonahemery is right, outside of the US you have to pay upfront for the replacement kindle, although to be fair to Amazon they do refund you pretty quickly, certainly within a day or two, which doesn't really help much if you don't have the funds to cover it I suspect that the only reason that Pushka didn't have to pay upfront is because Amazon is represented in Australia. I agree it's not fair but that's the price we have to pay for living in third world countries like South Africa & Canada, Oh, OK Canada is not really third world I know .
Paulinafrica is offline   Reply With Quote