View Single Post
Old 12-04-2010, 06:31 AM   #9
mgmueller
Member Retired
mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 26 Readers, 44 Tablets
Finally....2.2

Finally I took the time to go for 2.2.
I'm glad I did so.
I've used http://android.modaco.com/content/de...2-upgrade-pkg/ without significant problems. Thanks to HansTWN for pointing this out.

Interesting, how big the difference between Samsung Galaxy Tab and Dell Streak is.
Both did expand the OS enormously.
One minor complaint towards Dell: There's a bit of bloatware pre-installed, no biggy though.

I'll test the performance later on. In comparison to 2.1 I had before. And to iPhone4 and Samsung Galaxy Tab.
But even without any boost in performance, the design itself already is totally worth the upgrade. Still a shame, Dell didn't come with 2.2 or at least 2.1 instead of the '"$"$()"!"?= 1.6...

BTW: I find Android way more fun than iOS. So much more options...
mgmueller is offline   Reply With Quote