View Single Post
Old 05-07-2015, 02:47 PM   #9
miwo76
miwo76 can differentiate black from dark navy bluemiwo76 can differentiate black from dark navy bluemiwo76 can differentiate black from dark navy bluemiwo76 can differentiate black from dark navy bluemiwo76 can differentiate black from dark navy bluemiwo76 can differentiate black from dark navy bluemiwo76 can differentiate black from dark navy bluemiwo76 can differentiate black from dark navy bluemiwo76 can differentiate black from dark navy bluemiwo76 can differentiate black from dark navy bluemiwo76 can differentiate black from dark navy blue

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Hi everyone,

Thanks for your help on this - I did 2 things (and thus ruining a systematic discovery of the root cause of my woes): a factory reset and switching to the USB cable supplied by Kobo with the Glo HD.

Subsquently, sideloaded books and the "Getting List of Books from the Device" was completed in seconds or less (actually, 0 seconds according to Calibre).

One thing I learned: don't close or exit Calibre even if Windows says the applications is "not responding". I think that may have contributed to the problems I saw and a factory reset and fresh start fixed all that.

Cheers!
miwo76 is offline   Reply With Quote