Thread: JBPatch
View Single Post
Old 06-06-2013, 07:21 AM   #1447
booklover6
Grand Sorcerer
booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara, 2E, Libre, PW4, PW5, 2022 Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by lynnux View Post
Wow. How did I ever miss this? I just installed to my K5, and it's working great. I especially love the font size and margin hacks! I was always bugged at not being able to choose an in-between font size, the default was usually too small or too big. This plus smaller margins is brilliant, thank you! (I did have to try a bunch of different variations to get the in-between fonts to work).

My one question: Current firmware is 5.1.2 Even though I've been on wi-fi a lot the last six months, it's never updated. Can I assume my Kindle is immune to update attempts for some reason? I do have an early jailbreak and special offers hack installed (shhh), is that acting as a firewall?
Maybe (I have no idea), but I wouldn't take the chance. Install the backdoor lock just to be on the safe side.
booklover6 is offline   Reply With Quote