View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013, 06:04 AM   #35592
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjones6416 View Post
I'm just gonna meld all my threads into one:

What Are You Doing Right Now?
Not sleeping, that's for sure.

What's In Your Cup?
Coffee, even though it's not time to get up. But did I mention the not sleeping part?

Vent and Rant:
Why oh why can't I sleep? Why must I wake up at 2 or 3 a.m. and then just STAY awake until I can't stand staying in the bed any longer?

Admittedly I have a lot on my mind. I put an offer on a house yesterday. I go to the dr today to get the results of my shoulder MRI. Sleeping was never my strong suit, but this is getting ridiculous. I do not want to take sleep aids, although I have tried melatonin. It worked the first couple of times I tried it but not right now.

Anyway, not sleeping is making me grouchy!
Sorry Betty. I tried melotonin for a while, it seemed to help at first but then...I eventually stopped. Best thing for me is to get sufficient exercise - walking mostly. If I can't get out and walk I tend to now sleep well. Plus I keep wanting to go to bed earlier and earlier and like you 5 hours is about it then I have to get up.

Good Luck with the house! That's exciting! I love mine, though it's way too much house for just me. I probably should move but I don't think I can live any more frugally anywhere else (since it's paid for etc.) - Just got the annual tax bill though.....

Now is definitely the time to buy with the interest rates so low!

Keep us posted on the house and the MRI!
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote