View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012, 05:00 PM   #39
Apache
Readaholic
Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Surface Pro 6 / Galaxy Tab A 8"
I prefer the flexibility of being able to build my own computer to fit my needs having the ability to upgrade it without buying a completely new computer. And like it or not, if Apple had to rely only on it's computer business it would be struggling and or out of business. My point is that they look to be using the same business model with their current business model and if so they may find Google and others may capture the majority of the market share. I am talking survivability here not the merits of one company's hardware over another.
Apache