View Single Post
Old 09-30-2012, 07:00 AM   #4
fbrII
F. BluDevil
fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad3 pro, Kobo Libra, Kindle Paperwhite
I bought a Glo when they first came out and I have not had any issues with the screen. I carry it around almost every day but I do keep it in a cover. However, when reading I normally take it out of the cover simply because it's lighter.

Most of the concern as far as I can tell came from an article where somebody dropped their TV remote on the cover and somebody else (in order to test it) dropped their keys on the cover. I have been reading with e-books ever since the first Kindle came out and I have yet to drop keys, remotes or any other household items on a screen Glo or otherwise.
fbrII is offline   Reply With Quote