View Single Post
Old 02-10-2013, 12:46 AM   #22
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony1988 View Post
Didnt goof. Though you should have sprung for the extra $50 and got the 32 gb version and bought a cheaper cover. I am picking up a 32 gb later this week for a couple bucks over $200.
I agree with the cheaper cover I got a nice leather cover off of Amazon for $15. But I think the 16 gig Nexus 7 should work quite well for most folks. I have 207 apps installed and 2100 ebooks and still have about 6gigs of space available. The obvious exception to this is if you plan to carry around a bunch of videos or a giant library of your own songs. I don't find local copies of videos or songs needed when you can store your songs in the cloud and stream most videos. If needed you can always connect a USB flash drive via a USB OTG (On-The-Go) cable and the Nexus Media Importer app.

That said, it never hurts to spring for more space up front.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote