View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012, 04:54 PM   #2833
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
@twobob: Yeah, on those devices, it's actually both . On open, on close, and every time you come near the Aa menu... But the earliest is indeed on open . Which is why you see a lot of 'Nothing to do' in the logs, because the easiest thing to hook I found is triggered a fricking lot ^^.

(Which reminds me: can't remember which thread it was, but another thing to add to the list of stuff that go wonky when passing through fsp: inotify watches! ^^)

About the screen size:
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiLuJe View Post
On a sidenote, can you check if the SCREEN_X_RES & SCREEN_Y_RES variables defined in /etc/rc.d/functions actually match the DX? (824x1200).

Last edited by NiLuJe; 11-20-2012 at 04:58 PM.
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote