View Single Post
Old 09-20-2011, 06:44 AM   #11
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
Quote:
Originally Posted by schuster View Post
hi sweetpea,
have you unmarked the "use same proxy for all protocolls" also?
Yes, otherwise I couldn't clear that line..

Quote:
Originally Posted by schuster View Post
i have write this prob to the bugtracker, but kovid means this is a problem of wrong entrys in the windows proxy sys.

the problem is in calibre i think.
why all versions work up to 0.8.12 and the rest did not?
same entries same systems and the only thing that has changed is:
revision 10028 change in the settings of "Support https proxies".

but this is my meaning only.

I do not know why you can not enter the proxy-data directly into calibre.
binding to system proxy settings is not useful in any way (what i can see).

without https proxy settings and unmarked "use same proxy for all protocolls"
the server logs shows me that calibre use the right ports and all is fine.
My FF is using the system proxy as well and works flawlessly. And it's a great advantage if you don't have to update your proxy everywhere if you're on a laptop... At work, I'm behind a proxy, at home I'm not. If I couldn't use the system proxy, I'd have to update it on a lot of locations!
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote