View Single Post
Old 03-18-2011, 09:03 PM   #115
preempalver
Connoisseur
preempalver can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'preempalver can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'preempalver can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'preempalver can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'preempalver can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'preempalver can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'preempalver can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'preempalver can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'preempalver can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'preempalver can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'preempalver can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'

Device: PocketBook pro 603 (Leggo IBS fw PB 2.1.3)
Italian morphems and dictionaries

First of all, thank you all for the interesting topics.
My pocketbook 603 (Leggo IBS italian version) was just out of the box and the advanced browser Midori was downloading locally via calibre like a charm...

Using the websters1913.dic was like chatting with an old friend, 'cause I've compiled a version for my Treo 680 some years ago

I managed to compile an italian-english/english-italian dic by converting Freelang dictionaries and I hope to find something better soon.

Italian files I used with converter.exe are an exact copy of eng directory except for morphems.txt which is a first pre-alpha version, there are quite some exceptions with verbs. anyway it's roughly usable.

Edit:
improved italian morphems and keyboard for 603/903;
improved italian/english-english/italian dictionaries by merging together freelang and stardict sources;
improved italian monolingual is here.

Edit again:
changed ita.zip: I've modified collates.txt to take care of accents, and morphems.txt contains most of irregular verbs.
I've uploaded modified dictionaries as well.
Attached Files
File Type: zip English-Italian.dic.zip (3.13 MB, 741 views)
File Type: zip Italiano-Inglese.dic.zip (1.94 MB, 718 views)
File Type: zip ita.zip (6.9 KB, 687 views)

Last edited by preempalver; 03-28-2011 at 10:13 AM. Reason: modified collates.txt
preempalver is offline   Reply With Quote