View Single Post
Old 02-15-2013, 02:17 PM   #133
DuckieTigger
Wizard
DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Oasis 2, PW3, PW1, KT
Quote:
Originally Posted by baf View Post
Great! There is one more thing. For PW, do you use original or enlarged images? If you use enlarged ones we would still have to use two config files, I think.
No, I never messed with the images. My screenshot is with the default ones, since I was striking to remove all the PW this, TOUCH that hassle. If you want a layout for PW that is seperate, then get rid of the images where you can. That will always look better than trying to fight with images. Make them too big, and all goes real crazy.
DuckieTigger is offline   Reply With Quote