View Single Post
Old 10-22-2012, 07:45 PM   #62
Piper_
~~~~~
Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Sony 350
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pushka View Post
Aren't we all guessing its a DRM issue? Maybe they keep buying products, use them a bit and then return them?
DRM is a major issue not because it caused the closure of the account, but because all purchasers' access to DRMd ebooks is at the mercy of the seller.

I believe the latest info that says Amazon didn't delete the books she currently has downloaded, since amazon promised never to do that after the 1984 debacle. they do reserve the right to remove content you have stored on the cloud, though.

But all of this is why it irks me when I see people poopooing our complaints about DRM, saying that only geeks like us make a fuss about it, and the usual customer isnt bothered by it.

It's like saying only health nuts are worried about cholesterol.
Piper_ is offline   Reply With Quote