View Single Post
Old 03-02-2012, 07:08 PM   #36
renee0986
Enthusiast
renee0986 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Vox
I think the new software update has fried my vox. It reset about 10 times before it appeared like it was actually going to load my home screen. Once the home screen was loaded and about 5 minutes (so I was sure that it wasn't going to reset itself again) I attempted to deleted the Kobo (large) widget off of my home screen (as it wasn't working right and would not load) and then add it again. Upon trying to add the widget again my vox froze and asked if I wanted to force close or wait for the Kobo app to respond. I chose force close and once again my vox appeared to reset. This time, however, it did not just reset but turned off completely and did not turn back on. So I manually turned it on myself and then it went right back to the original start up asking for wireless information, etc. Looks like I've yet again lost all my sideloaded books.

I then begin to go through the "get started" setup and it freezes and resets again every time I try to select my wireless options. I have not yet been able to get through this stage without my vox restarting.

Anyone else having this issue? About how many times did your vox restart itself after the new software update before it finally started working again?
renee0986 is offline   Reply With Quote