View Single Post
Old 01-13-2012, 06:31 AM   #2
taosaur
intelligent posterior
taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2, Samsung S8, Lenovo Tab 3 Pro
I remember my NC being pretty finicky about USB connections when it was stock. All I would suggest is, with the NC plugged in to the PC, open Device Manager (in Control Panel, or right-click Computer in the Start menu and go to Properties). Find the listing for the NC, right-click, and Uninstall. When it is uninstalled, go the Actions menu and Scan for New Hardware.
taosaur is offline   Reply With Quote