View Single Post
Old 12-30-2007, 10:38 AM   #12
KlondikeGeoff
Wombat Aficionado
KlondikeGeoff will become famous soon enoughKlondikeGeoff will become famous soon enoughKlondikeGeoff will become famous soon enoughKlondikeGeoff will become famous soon enoughKlondikeGeoff will become famous soon enoughKlondikeGeoff will become famous soon enoughKlondikeGeoff will become famous soon enough

Device: Fire, Kindle1, Sony PRS-500 Reader, Rocket 1100 eBook
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
A device on which the USER selects the font size, rather than the book creator, is probably a better choice for someone with visual problems.
So true! Pity Sony does not seem to understand this. No matter, they should not promote it as Large Type if they are not willing to make the publishers provide that, or willing to adjust it themselves.

For what it's worth, and I posted in another thread that several books I ordered had the largest type too small for me. In one case, I finally insisted that they give me a credit, as I could not read it and had deleted it from the Library and my Reader. After some argument, they finally relented and did this. However, it is far too annoying to have to go through that each time the problem occurs, so just have to wait for my Kindle.

Harry, I was about sold on the Cybook, but Santa gave me a note that he had ordered the Kindle for me, so will just have to wait it out. I hope you are right about late January. Meanwhile, still have enough PG (or rather, Mobilread, thanks to all you fine people who have formatted them) books to keep me going on the Reader until then.

Last edited by KlondikeGeoff; 12-30-2007 at 10:41 AM.
KlondikeGeoff is offline   Reply With Quote