View Single Post
Old 09-06-2010, 12:58 AM   #1
MosesSiregarIII
Writer, Reader, Conquerer
MosesSiregarIII writes the songs that make the whole world sing.MosesSiregarIII writes the songs that make the whole world sing.MosesSiregarIII writes the songs that make the whole world sing.MosesSiregarIII writes the songs that make the whole world sing.MosesSiregarIII writes the songs that make the whole world sing.MosesSiregarIII writes the songs that make the whole world sing.MosesSiregarIII writes the songs that make the whole world sing.MosesSiregarIII writes the songs that make the whole world sing.MosesSiregarIII writes the songs that make the whole world sing.MosesSiregarIII writes the songs that make the whole world sing.MosesSiregarIII writes the songs that make the whole world sing.

Device: Kindle
NOW FREE - Epic Fantasy Novella: THE BLACK GOD'S WAR

Now Free at Smashwords and Barnes and Noble (or 99 cents at Amazon).

Hi everyone, it's good to be here. I hope you'll sample my dramatic work and go on to really enjoy it.

THE BLACK GOD'S WAR: A Novella Introducing a New Epic Fantasy

Her father-king wants war.

Her messianic brother wants peace.

The black god wants his due.

She suffers all the consequences.

"An inventive tale with high command of craft."
--Scott Nicholson, Author of Drummer Boy

Buy it an the introductory price of 99 cents at Amazon or Free at Smashwords. Word count: 25K.

ing Vieri’s war against the lands of Pawelon rages into its tenth year, and with the kingdom’s holy savior, his son Caio, en route to the fighting in the storied canyon, victory ought to come soon. Feeling abandoned by his god, King Vieri forces young Caio to lead his army to victory.

The Black One, Lord Danato, tortures Lucia with nightly visions promising another ten years of bloodshed. She can no longer tell the difference between the waking world and Danato's nightmares. Lucia knows the black god too well; he entered her bed and dreams when she was ten.

As the epic battles rage, Lucia struggles to understand the messages of The Black One, while Caio wrestles with his conscience: Can someone who only wants to heal the world bring himself to kill another man?
_______

A novella-length story introducing a new epic fantasy novel by the same title.

Lucia, from THE BLACK GOD’S WAR, drawn by Rich W. Ware

_______

In this YouTube video, I read from my first chapter. You can also read the first chapter for free on my GoodReads profile.

THE BLACK GOD'S WAR: A NOVELLA INTRODUCING A NEW EPIC FANTASY
Smashwords | Amazon | Moses and Dionysus Walk Into a Bar ...

Last edited by MosesSiregarIII; 01-02-2011 at 10:43 PM.
MosesSiregarIII is offline   Reply With Quote