View Single Post
Old 05-24-2013, 03:18 PM   #3
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by gers1978 View Post
…what's the best format for a custom column to differentiate which books are for which user?

Presently I have separate libraries for me, my g/f, my daughter, my dad, etc. But this means a lot of duplication of books.

I was planning to merge everything into a single, big library, and use Virtual Libraries to manage each "user".

I was going to set up a custom column called "Libraries" and the entries would be "Me", "Mum", "Dad", etc.

Is this the best way to go about it?
I would us a custom column 'Text with a Fixed set of values' ("Me", "Mum", "Dad", etc.) Pick names the start with different letters, then typing a single letter will Jump to the correct choice
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote