Thread: Twain Project
View Single Post
Old 07-12-2007, 07:44 AM   #2
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Hi, Nate...go for it...but try this

You might also want to go to the UPLOAD section and inform everyone there - in the eBooks We're Working On section - it's a STICKY and is at the top of that page. The Sticky means that the thread is always there for us.

You'll find putting books together fun, frustrating, and rewarding.

I almost always put books together that I want to read, so it's really rewarding to have these books - and others from so many fine contributors - on my Reader.

I actually have 287 titles listed on my Reader (I don't really recommend this), but thanks to Haryy, I actually have more BOOKS loaded. (This is because of the omnibus titles.)

Anyway, go to that section I mentioned, and I feel you'll reach a larger audience for your subject.

Have fun!!

Don

P.S.: In my opinion duplicate work is ok, because your conversion of that title(s) is going to reflect how YOU would like that title to look like. It may be in the art you select (if any), and in the way you format your book. I wouldn't worry about that.

I look forward to your first book by Twain / Clemens.

Hint: Always try first with an HTML file to work with.

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 07-12-2007 at 07:51 AM.
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote