View Single Post
Old 06-17-2009, 11:49 PM   #80
brecklundin
Banned
brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.

Device: mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robertb View Post
Dear Linda:

ALL Hanlin products are carried by Astak in North America. The Kindle DX is a 9.7 inch and the exact competitor for it is the Hanlin V9.

Here is a comparison on the EZ Reader (Hanlin V3) and the Kindle 2:

http://broo2.blogspot.com/2009/03/as...der-ebook.html

The Hanlin V9 is expected to be better than the Amazon Kindle DX in many ways. The biggest one is that it will have a Flexi screen instead of glass. Glass in that size is prone to cracking from twisting. I am NOT putting down the competition... just explaining WHY Hanlin decided to pull back its glass V9 and re-do it 100% with the Flexi screen. The V9 is projected for October, 2009 as the mass production of the Flexi screen will start in September. I think it will be very well worth the wait. Kindle fans will think not. Sorry, but I am answering your question and NOT putting down my competition.
some days do you feel like you are tip-toeing around in the mine field you create but lost the map for?

Nice explanation btw...about time too...
brecklundin is offline   Reply With Quote