View Single Post
Old 02-21-2014, 11:48 AM   #7
Rbneader
Fanatic
Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: None
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobstro View Post
You'll probably want a basic HTML editor, unless you're happy just editing raw HTML in a text editor. So long as you don't break the HTML formatting, editing should work just fine. Not sure it'd be a fun thing to do on a tablet, but it should work.

Scratch that itch! Good luck rolling your own.
I'm thinking of taking one of the opensource epub readers and seeing how to add editing functionality to that. I'd rather not start from scratch if I can help it.

I haven't programmed for Android before, so having a codebase to start from will help a lot.

Editing on a tablet can't be any more irritating than running into constant spelling mistakes on a tablet. If there's anything more complicated than spelling or grammar changes a desktop is the better tool. I just would rather be able to fix the simple mistakes on my tablet than have to read through in Sigil before transferring.

Last edited by Rbneader; 02-21-2014 at 11:52 AM.
Rbneader is offline   Reply With Quote