View Single Post
Old 01-20-2014, 01:45 AM   #4
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thestens View Post
How do I send books from Calibre to Paperwhite.
Exactly as you stated in post one. Highlight the books you want to send and click the Send to device icon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thestens View Post
I follow the instructions and get messages saying that it has sent books but cant see them on Paperwhite what am I doing wrong?
I have never used a PW but my guesses are that the PW might take some time to index the new books so they show or you are looking in the wrong place. I believe if sending via USB the books show up under personal documents.

Maybe someone who uses a PW can weigh in. While you wait read this thread.

Last edited by DoctorOhh; 01-20-2014 at 01:53 AM.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote