View Single Post
Old 04-05-2013, 09:10 AM   #16171
bfisher
Wizard
bfisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T3, Galaxy (Aldiko, Kobo app)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Drib View Post
I thoroughly enjoy Trollope's work.

"Can You Forgive Her?" is an excellent Victorian novel, full of the wonderful characterizations he is famous for.

Don
I've always enjoyed "Barchester Towers"; I usually read it every 5 or six years. I read "Phineas Finn" and "The Eustace Diamonds" about 20 years ago, but for some reason did not read the precursor. After I'm finished, I'll probably reread the sequels.
bfisher is offline   Reply With Quote