View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012, 07:34 PM   #71
sirmaru
Wizard
sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW 2013, HDX 2013, Galaxy S5 2014
Good unit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wystearya View Post
I managed to get a couple of pictures of my issue.

I've adjusted the 'highlights' to better show this, it does not look this bad in person!

A close-up of the affected corner.

It's just a beam of diagonal light. When there is text on the screen it is undetectable. And I have to have it in the right light for it to be visible. Still, you can see it there!
I can't see any defects in your photo other than your flash bulb reflecting off the bottom.
sirmaru is offline   Reply With Quote