View Single Post
Old 10-01-2012, 11:08 PM   #216
wynand32
Enthusiast
wynand32 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wynand32 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wynand32 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wynand32 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wynand32 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wynand32 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wynand32 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wynand32 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wynand32 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wynand32 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wynand32 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader 505
I'm not going to go back through the entire thread, but did anyone else get their PW today? My wifi-only PW SO shipped yesterday and I got it this morning. Have been enjoying it, mostly, but have some screen splotchiness and syncing problems.

Update: Strike that part about splotchiness. This was something on the surface of the screen, which wiped off. The screen has very nice, uniform lighting except for the very bottom where there's some shadowing.

Last edited by wynand32; 10-02-2012 at 01:48 AM.
wynand32 is offline   Reply With Quote