View Single Post
Old 06-04-2012, 03:04 PM   #9
Genesis
Enthusiast
Genesis has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Genesis has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Genesis has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Genesis has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobcdy View Post
Genesis,
Thanks for the info; I used Demonoid for the source of the pulps. Although not a member, the site occasionally allows non-members access to material. I understand the concerns of many about copyright problems with much of their downloads, but at least for e-book creation of PD material from the old pulps it is a wonderful resource. I'm sure about copy rights of Nowland's works because a later, only slightly altered, version is on PG. As you indicated, it probably is from the 1975 Ace book.
I started mining the pulps from demonoid, but i was invited to join the yahoo group 'pulpscans http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pulpscans/ where you will find dozens of pulp scanners sharing their work and a huge database of scanned pulp magazines, fanmags and vintage paperbacks available via direct download links.
Genesis is offline   Reply With Quote