View Single Post
Old 04-08-2012, 10:18 AM   #20
insync44
insync44 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.insync44 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.insync44 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.insync44 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.insync44 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.insync44 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.insync44 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.insync44 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.insync44 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.insync44 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.insync44 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Sony PRS-T1
Thumbs up

Just purchased an Asus Transformer. The Blackberry Playbook is going back to the Shop. I find the Transformer more versatile and, after upgrading to ICS, its gr8. the problem with the Blackberry, is the lack of Apps. I like it but am constricted by RIM's poor selection of apps.

You can download so many ebook Readers, video playing devices and just fun things. I purchased it for $250 (Open Box) at BB. Someone had left his 32GB SD Card in it. So I have 48GB of Storage.

Still intending to test the Sony Tablet S and Samsung Galaxy.
insync44 is offline   Reply With Quote