View Single Post
Old 01-11-2008, 09:11 AM   #4
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
I've tried doing a few chapters of a few books and it's really tough going. The best net rate that I could do was about one minute per page with the result being a PDF file that I had to run through PDFLRF to put on my Sony Reader. At that rate, I'd need to add a few decades to my life expectancy to do this for my library. Ain't happenin'.
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote