View Single Post
Old 10-09-2007, 08:02 PM   #4
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbenny View Post
I notice that FBReader shows a little square instead of quotes and apostrophes in this ebook and many others. I assume that you are using curly quotes and apostrophes? When you are creating an ebook, are you using the actual character, or are you using the HTML equivilent? If the actual character, could you try making a sample using the HTML version?

BTW, thanks a lot for this ebook. I love Holmes.
The way to fix the problems with FBReader would be to have BD create an FB2 file and then it will work fine with no odd characters,
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote