View Single Post
Old 02-08-2009, 07:21 PM   #23
bbusybookworm
Tech Junkie
bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: iPad, MotoXStyle, OnePlusOne
Quote:
Originally Posted by phenomshel View Post
At the beginning, . The words "python script" to be specific, *laugh*.
I'm getting really good at .lit files, though
I Know the dreaded S(Cript) Word or horror of horrors the C(Command Line) Word

Seriously, if you are already stripping Lit files, the process to do this is pretty simple.

When I first did it, I had zero knowledge of Scripts (and still only have 0.000001% right now, but is more then enough to get this done)

The people here have been more then willing to help out if you get stuck, but if you just go through the two threads mentioned earlier, you'll find solutions for most problems as most of Us newbies have already made them earlier, and someone's helped us through.

Still its up to you, as to what you're comfortable with.
bbusybookworm is offline   Reply With Quote