View Single Post
Old 10-25-2013, 01:15 AM   #18003
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
I know, and you're right. I just have an aversion to abandoning books. I really should have given up on it when it was obvious that it wasn't my cup of tea.
You need to get over this aversion and start to think of abandonment as empowering. You're taking control of your reading. Seriously, a bad book is just that, and not worth the cost of reading it (your time).

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
I am getting better at this. I think I've abandoned 9 books this year.
Bravo for you, Paul. I've only managed to abandon 3. But that's still way better than I used to be.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote