View Single Post
Old 08-24-2013, 07:14 PM   #9
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by PO40600 View Post
But, if, in the future of Calibre 1.x, it could be possible for a sorting order to be memorized, I think I would'nt be the only one to appreciate (Kovid ??? .
Calibre can do this, and a lot more, via the View Manager plugin

Did you try using Quickview, I think it will do exactly what you want. Its a very powerful feature of Calibre that is often overlooked, probably because it doesn't have a pretty button to press. QuickView Documentation .

BTW : I think there is an error in that doco

Quote:
Double-click on a book in the Quickview window to select that book in the library view. This will also change the items display in the [Quickview is wrong, it should be Book Details] window(the left-hand pane) to show the items in the newly-selected book.
BR
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote