View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012, 06:55 PM   #5
Adoby
Handy Elephant
Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Thinkpad E595, Ubuntu Mate, Huawei Mediapad 5, Bouye Likebook Plus
I use save to disc in Calibre, and save the books to a folder that is shared over wifi.

Then I use the app FolderSync to sync a folder on my Xoom with the folder on the share.

Since my Xoom can't write to the external sd card, I have to use the internal card, but you might be able to use FolderSync to write to your external card?

I have FolderSync set to check if there are any changes on the share every hour, if I am charging my Xoom. So the sync usually happens without me having to do anything.
Adoby is offline   Reply With Quote