View Single Post
Old 11-21-2012, 10:49 AM   #4
vice-versa
whippet addict
vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo, Kobo Aura 6", Kobo Glo HD, Kobo Aura One, Kobo Sage
I'm not fluent enough to read in japanese, but I noticed something funny... I mostly read books in english, but sometime find some interesting books in french too (I set my main language to french on the device, as I'm French). Lately, I encountered a word in a french book that I wanted to look at. I selected it and it was the english-english dictionnary that popped up, no way to have access to the french-french dictionnary An other thing : no proper name show up in the dictionnary (that can be useful to place a town or an historical character).
vice-versa is offline   Reply With Quote